What was the most effective meditation tool for you this semester? How have your perceptions of meditation changed over the course of the semester? Is there anything you wish you had learned? Do you plan on continuing your exploration of meditation in the future?
I have to say that this was definitely my favorite class this semester. Because I stress out so much, the meditation and relaxation techniques that I learned will really help me to deal with this better. I think the best "tool" was just learning how to be in the here and now, and most of all, BREATHE! The breathing techniques are probably what relaxes me the most, although I already practice this in yoga. And of course, I always love yoga, not only for the deep breathing practiced but also for the way it just cleanses your entire body. I love it!
I really don't know of other meditation techniques, so I can't say that I wish I had learned other things, but I do wish we could have met twice a week and maybe have done each meditative technique twice instead of just once.
I really hope to put these techniques to use further down the road, especially at times of high stress. I will definitely keep up the breathing and the yoga, since those are my favorite and make me feel the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment