"Man has no Body distinct from his Soul; for that called Body is a portion of Soul discerned by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age."
- William Blake
Is yoga mind body consciousness or exercise? What part of the class seemed the most satisfying? Did you feel a state of meditation?
I absolutely love yoga! Yoga is a great form of exercise, which is one reason why I do it, but it's also much more than that. It really is a way to work on mind-body consciousness and a way to sort of "get away". It really makes me feel better and helps me get started with my day. Relaxation yoga is also really great to let go and do more meditating and relaxing. I really loved using the bolsters and laying on top of them holding them; it was really comforting and felt amazing, which is probably why I sleep like that at night. I could definitely feel myself relaxing and starting to go into a meditative state. I could stay like that for a very long time, and I definitely was not ready for class to end...

No comments:
Post a Comment